Our Products

Our policies can be tailored to your unique needs. Find an Agent for more information.


Homeowner’s policy

This policy provides coverage on your dwelling, other structure and construction materials (for use with the dwelling) on the premises, and personal property. *

Select homeowner’s policy

If your home is less than 30 years old it may qualify for the expanded coverages of the Select Homeowner’s Policy. *

Farm owner’s policy

Our Farm owner’s policy provides your farm, residence and livestock protection against financial disaster from a wide variety of sources. *

Tenant policy (renter’s insurance)

The Tenant policy is designed for the tenant and provides coverage on Household Personal Property located at the premises and temporarily away from premises. *

Mobile homeowner’s policy

Mobile homeowners insurance helps protect your mobile home from many forms of loss. This can apply to a great variety of damages resulting from fire, storms, accidents and more. Mobile home insurance policies also cover other structures, personal property or contents coverage, additional living expenses in case of a loss that renders the mobile home unusable and personal liability with medical payments coverage. *

Rented dwelling policy

The Rented Dwelling Policy provides coverage for the Dwelling owned by you that is rented to others. Coverage may also be added for the loss of rent you might incur while the rental premises is unfit for your tenant to occupy while being repaired after a loss. *

* Most policies include Personal Liability Protection. This  covers for claims made against an insured person for bodily injury or property damage arising from accidents or injuries occurring on the premises for which the insured becomes legally obligated to pay due to personal acts.

Other additional coverages include:

  • Debris removal such as Trees, Shrubs and Plants, Emergency removal of property, and necessary repairs after loss.
  • Medical Payments provides for medical expenses that arise from accidents or injuries occurring on the insured premises.
  • Damage to Property of Others covers property damage to property of others which you borrow or use.
  • and Optional Coverages of Scheduled Personal Property, Water Backup, Refrigerated Products, Home Business Liability Coverage, Equipment Breakdown, Home Day Care, Recreational Vehicle Liability Coverage and more.

Expanded Products

Need auto insurance, motorcycle insurance, a recreational vehicle policy, an umbrella policy or maybe you need to complement your farm insurance with a farm truck policy or crop hail policy?